Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9, 2011

Today's Wednesday outings took up the entire day. It was self defense class where we learned how to react in certain situations, and kicked and punched these little pads. I really enjoyed the class. Unfortunately I didn't go to mass today because no one told me that there was mass at school before classes started and regular mass in local churches doesn't start until 9 a.m. and wasn't allowed to got to that one. After school my friends Raquel, Isobel, and I all went over to Rachel's house in Booterstown to watch some t.v. Today was much colder than yesterday and there are about 30 m.p.h. winds so when I was walking back home from the Dart station my feet were picking up and dropping in the same spot until there was a break in the wind where I would practically run.

No comments:

Post a Comment