Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28, 2011

I was extremely exhausted this morning trying to get up for school because of how late I stayed up all midterm and the funI had the night before. We started our new schedule today because of the new midterm. Our class, 4-Alpha, now have outdoor pursuits every monday. Today and next week's outdoor pursuits is horseback riding in Bray. We are horseback riding English style though they call it here Irish style, for obvious reasons. I have only rode on a horse about three or four times and each time it has been Western style and along a wilderness trail. So English riding is a new thing for me, but I did learn how to do the rising trot bounce. You'll know when you're doing it wrong, it hurts. I also learned alot of names of the horses tack (straps and buckles that go every which way.) Tomorrow most of our class is planning on going to the movies after school even though we don't know which movie yet. The closest movie theatre is in Dun Laoghaire and a couple of my friends and I plan to hang out there after the movies too.
I finally got the most recent photos uploaded. There's the Usher concert, Victoria Square Mall in Bellfast, New Grange, O'Connell Street in the city centre, and Trinity College. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment